IfDelayed is a Swedish company that helps passengers with compensation for the delayed or canceled flights and denied boarding. The team asked Beetroot to simplify the complicated process of getting a refund and make sure it meets the GDPR requirements.
- Beetroot team developed a cross-platform service from scratch
- The company digitized the whole documents process, that increased the daily workflow results
- A new convenient dashboard has allowed the IfDelayed team with increasing its problem-solving capacity
Beetroot team developed a comprehensive cross-platform service for the smooth compensation process. The entire process of filling in and signing documents was fully digitized. Moreover, a solid communication system for guiding and navigating customers was developed.
Beetroot has assisted IfDelayed with boosting their productivity in several aspects:
- The number of compensated flights has increased over the 2019 fiscal year.
- The convenient dashboard has allowed the IfDelayed team with increasing its problem-solving capacity. Currently, each team member and any user is able to resolve the problem with flight refunds from any device.
Beneficiary bank address:
106 40 Stockholm
Correspondent bank for USD transactions:
The Bank of New York Mellon
New York ABA: 021000018
Account No: 8900106808
Foundation (Beneficiary) details:
IOCA ARMA NOSTRA INSAMLINGSSTIFTELSE
c/o ALPCOT AB
GREV TUREGATAN 18
114 46 Stockholm