Upptec transitioned from manual to automated labor and needed more hands and smarter work methods, especially taking note of how much larger competitor teams were. On their own, in Malmö, they didn’t have direct access to the right type of competency pool for recruitment.
A previous Beetroot client, with significant experience in building the kind of teams Upptec needed, referred them to us.
- Upptec transitioned from manual to automated labor and needed more hands and smarter work methods
- Beetroot helped unlock access to the great recruitment pool of Ukraine
- Scaled a dedicated team of 5 data operators (currently 8) for Upptec in 5 months
We decided to begin by hiring five people to the team in two separate rounds. Around 20 candidates and five months later, the final line-up was up and running. Upptec were involved in interviews but we took steps to ensure that they would not invest more effort than needed.
An important criterion when building this data management and enrichment team was a sufficient level of English.
During the first six months of running the team, the focus was to make the it independent, after which efforts shifted to expanding the team’s knowledge in secondary systems and role growth.
- Built a team of 8 data operators in Ukraine
- Helped grow Upptec’s product and pricing databases by 50% and 500% respectively
What our clients say
See some of our business partners’ reviews to get a sense of what to expect from our cooperation.
Featured Custom Software Projects
Get an insight into some of the problems our clients approached us with and the solutions we identified and implemented.
Bring your idea to life
Check some of the main reasons tech leaders and non-tech startup founders choose us for their custom software development solutions.